Thursday, January 11, 2007

2007-with all the Glory it brings!

Welcome to the start of a New Year and the beginning of even bigger and better things with all the joy and glory it brings. Apart from spending Christmas closely with everyone and my dear husband realising how fat I have become, I had a fantastic holiday.


In between the champagnes and bubbly, woofed down with a Pheasant and a Partridge in a Pear treeeee we banned turkey from our house in gods name. I still managed to finish the advert write up for our first paid advert. Which will be published soon in the next couple of days.


My exams are fast approaching too and course work deadlines are ever so nearer, everything seems to be happening at the same time all the dates are so close not even a chance for a breath of fresh air.

In between I have got in touch with the web designers who are at this moment in time, redesigning our product catalogue page to make shopping faster, accessible and convenient for our customers, who shop on WuChi by maks on-line shop www.wuchi.co.uk our Secure e-commerce website with Pay-Pal Secure on-line payment facility.

Really looking forward to the transformation!

No comments: