Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Real "Good start to The New Year"

Most times when a new year starts, we all make New resolutions and promises which never materialise and this is all due to the fact that we have promised to change something.
sometimes, the fact that you make the promise to stop something with immediate effect means that you will surely break it with immediate effect.

This year I did not make any new resolutions and will not be making any hence fort. Instead I promised my self to:
  • Stay focused,
  • Keep doing what am doing,
  • Believing in me, my self and my products,
  • My company,
  • Our ethos,
  • My family,
  • My passion,
  • My ability to make a difference, and contribute something to my community
  • Solve a problem,
  • Create benefit, happiness & satisfaction, and Most of all
  • Follow my heart
  • My dreams,
  • My vision and to believe that all those things i want and write in my book will always come true.
  • And To never give up even when the going is been tough, still tough and is challenging
  • To Keep the promise of making products that work, using the finest ingredients sourced fairly and ethically from around the world(No lies and no Nasties) Suitable for skin types.

BEST NEWS EVER for a good start to the year:
  1. The Daily express is doing a piece about Us [Yes!!!] all thanks to a loyal friend and customer who believes in us and what we are about "used our products and is happy with it". This means so much to me and am very proud of us.
  2. WuChi by maks products( have 2 major exhibitions lined up for the first quarter of this year, this will be very challenging as i will be writing my final exams and course workat the same time so help me God.

See our Event Dates

  1. Natural & Organic products Europe- 15-16 April 2007 at Olympia London -(stand-1143)www.naturalproductseurope.co.uk
  2. Asian lifestyle show-6,7,8th July 2007 at Olympia London-(stand-c46)www.asianlifestyleshow.com
  3. Wuchi Open Day Champagne & Mingle Events will continue this year Watch out dates and invitations
  4. Introducing "WuChi exclusive Personal Shopping" because you deserved to be pampered.

I have registered for a Diploma course to qualify as a Herbal Adviser and will be using herbs, botanicals and plant extracts to Advise during personal consultants whilst studying.

if you want to know more about any of the following events, to arrange personal shopping, advise on our products, or our champagne and mingle events please contact me on info@wuchi.co.uk shop on-line at www.wuchi.co.uk

No comments: