Tuesday, June 03, 2008

The WuChi Black Box Launch

To launch our new workshop (the Wu Chi Black Box) I am holding a champagne & mingle pampering event ... this event is scheduled to hold on the 26th June..

The Workshop is not complete but setting a date is just a way of setting my dearest a target for our much needed workshop to be ready... just in time

As well as an opportunity to sample my products there will be one of the the following 15 minute complementary treatments? to choose from

Eye brow threading by Bahar

Massage by Steve Fontaine
Honey and Clay Face Mask by Maks

A big thank you to our "Pampering Team" which includes Steve and Bahar for an indulgent night ahead... 'am really looking forward to it.. and so is Shin.. most especially cant wait to see finally "The WuChi black box"
Just to refresh your memory see my last post on the black box in March.

We have hired a skip to clear all the rubble.. trust me you dont want to see it yet!



No comments: